get to the point.
Maximum customer satisfaction! Based on this claim, rizonX has specialized as a logistics consultancy in the field of e-commerce.
What distinguishes us from other consultancies is our many years of operational experience with leading e-commerce players, which has enabled us to understand the specifics of the industry in order to develop optimal and sustainable solutions.
Our approach for successful e-commerce consulting: e-com excellence, customer centricity, sustainability.
Successful e-commerce companies are fundamentally different from classic businesses in terms of growth and working method. Thanks to our many years of experience, we are the ideal partner for e-commerce logistics out of one hand.
• Specialization in e-commerce
• Expertise through best practices in supply chain and operations
• Consulting for all project phases from strategy to realisation
• Optimisation of costs, lead times and quality
„Think consumer, be colleague“
Customer satisfaction (NPS) is the key to success and growth in e-commerce. Therefore we focus on the optimisation of consumer expectations and feasibility on the corporate side.
• Detailed customer understanding through many years of customer experience
• Alignment of all processes to the needs of consumers
• Focus on SLA's and quality
• Working attitude like colleaques
„What you can´t measure does not exist“
In a digital world, data and its quality, preparation and interpretation decide on the success or failure of a project. Therefore, data analysis in almost all projects is one of the most important components for measurable success.
• Cost reduction and efficiency increase through intensive data analysis
• Measurability and traceability of success
• State of the art tooling
• Improvement of the quality of results across all phases
Stephan von Scheel
Stephan is Managing Partner at rizonX and has been working in logistics since 2011. Before founding rizonX he spent seven years at Zalando, being responsible for building up their European logistics network, featuring eight locations in five countries, and managing an overall project volume of 700mn EUR.